ProMiles Covid-19 Continuity of Operations Plans
ProMiles has a Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan in place to provide direction to our staff in the event that a pandemic infection poses a health and safety threat to our customers, employees, or otherwise threatens our ability to effectively provide our services.
Currently neither of the communities surrounding ProMiles’s offices in Bridge City TX nor Pittsburgh have been designated by the CDC, or other authority, as Level 1 – “Limited Community Transmission” or higher and work at these offices continue without interruption. PSDC has been in communication with its suppliers including datacenters and telecommunication companies about maintaining business continuity in the event of a pandemic infection event.
In the event that either of ProMiles’s offices are designated as Level 1 or higher, ProMiles will transition to minimal staff working on-site. ProMiles has identified critical staff and has provided this staff with the means to continue working from their home. This includes the ability to contact this staff by phone during business hours. High level information for support is provided below:
- Support for desktop and web based routing and fuel tax software will be provided by email and phone. Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fuel tax automation operations will continue without interruption
- Restriction and bridge updates will continue without interruption
- Support for OS/OW permitting and routing systems will continue using email or ticket systems. If you have questions or issues please contact your lead
- AASHTO BrR support will continue to be provided through the Jira ticket system
In the event our office locations are designated by the CDC, or other authority, as Level 1 – “Limited Community Transmission” or higher, more detailed information will be provided.
ProMiles has utilized work from home staff since its inception and has extensive experience working from home during natural disasters. Our top priority is continuing to support our customers in every way.
If you have any questions please contact your sales or support lead.